WHY ARE WE ADAMANT ABOUT QUALITY?
We care about the products we create because we care about the people who put their trust in our products to help improve their health and wellness.
- Our hemp plants are grown organically under strict, clean farming conditions
- Our purity experts extract, filter, and process our hemp to meet stringent standards of purity
- Full-spectrum extraction ensures that beneficial alkaloids, terpenes, and flavonoids are captured in every bottle and jar
- Every product we make is free of toxins, which means it is free of ingredients suspected to have short- or long-term negative effects on the health and safety of users or on the environment
- Our products are tested by third-party laboratories to ensure the phytocannabinoid counts are accurate so you know the product IN the package is the product ON the package
We do these things because we truly wish to eliminate the stigma from this awesome plant, and separate our carefully crafted, high-performing wellness products from those that go untested, lack certification, or deliver less than full-spectrum goodness.
MEET THE ASPEN GREEN FAMILY
Kyle was born and raised in Jamaica. He grew up viewing hemp & cannabis as simple household herbs. Cannabis & hemp grew wild on his family’s property and they often used it to help alleviate ailments and agitations of many sorts. After moving to the United States, Kyle realized that hemp & cannabis are misunderstood here, and that both could bring new opportunities for people. Brandon and Kyle have long recognized the need for more caring, health-conscious companies to get involved. They decided Aspen Green was the perfect way for them to guide the hemp movement toward greater purity and transparency. They committed to deliver only natural, healthy products that people can trust.