Thank you for being an Aspen Green affiliate! Below is all the information you need to run a successful campaign. If you need any additional information or want to brainstorm on a campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brand Talking Points
- Dr. Adam Perlman is board-certified in Internal Medicine. Specializes in Integrative and Functional Medicine.
- Medical Editor for “Medical Marijuana – The Science and the Benefits: Plus The Many Uses of CBD” published by Mayo Clinic Press.
- Chief Medical Officer for meQuilibrium, a leading provider of workplace resiliency solutions.
- Numerous studies have shown health benefits when Hemp and CBD are administered as “full spectrum” or “whole plant” extracts.
- There is a “symphonic” relationship between CBD and the other active compounds in Hemp (often referred to as the “Entourage Effect”).
- Our products are USDA Certified Organic to guarantee the quality of ingredients.
- We monitor and test every step from growth to harvest to the finished product.
- We use independent third-party laboratories to analyze our products to ensure there are no contaminants such as mold, mildew, yeasts, salmonella, or E. coli.
- We also verify that there are no heavy metals or pesticides, and we test the cannabinoid profiles to ensure you get the exact product and quality you are paying for.
- All products have QR codes linking to the Certificate of Analysis.
- FDA registration is a set of mandates that regulate manufacturing operations for facilities involved in the production and distribution of medical devices in the United States. It determines whether a facility has the appropriate resources, including equipment and personnel, as well as “Good Manufacturing Processes” to perform the manufacturing operations.
As an Aspen Green affiliate, it is important that you are compliant with both the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). If you have any questions, please contact us immediately.
Note that if you violate FDA or FTC regulations, we reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account.
You must disclose that you will receive a commission for any sale through your affiliate link. On social media, you can use hashtags such as #sponsored or #ad to indicate your affiliation. Learn more about FTC disclosure guidelines for affiliates.
When discussing CBD, it’s crucial to emphasize that you are not providing medical advice and that CBD is not approved by the FDA. For safety and compliance, it is important to place the FDA Required Disclaimer on the footer of any landing pages or website pages that show Aspen Green products.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
While personal photos consistently perform the best, we understand that there may not always be enough time to create your own images. To assist you, we have provided a selection of items for your use. You are also encouraged to tailor these photos and banners to match your personal branding. We strongly recommend incorporating lifestyle images into your campaign, as they tend to deliver the best results.
When you use Aspen Green’s brand assets, you agree to adhere to all Aspen Green trademarks and copyrights. If you violate any of these, you will lose your privilege of using our brand assets.