Our Relief Certified USDA Organic Full Spectrum CBD & THC gummies help alleviate agitation and discomfort while promoting repair and recovery. This flavorful and unique CBD gummy is blended with other wellness-boosting botanicals to support mobility and keep you moving well.
- Each container holds 30 five-gram gummies, totaling 1500mg of naturally occurring Cannabidiol (CBD) and 75mg of Hemp-derived Delta 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Each gummy consists of approximately 50mg of CBD, 2.5mg of Hemp-derived THC, and various other active phytocannabinoids, such as CBG, CBC, CBDV, and THCV.
- It is important to note that our naturally occurring Hemp-derived THC content is federally compliant under The Agricultural Act, a.k.a. The Farm Bill, which Congress passed in late 2018: defining the federal compliant maximum THC limit of 0.3% by weight of the final product. Please check with your state as the laws vary state by state outside of Congress passing The Agricultural Act, a.k.a. The Farm Bill of 2018.
WARNING: Always know and follow applicable state laws. Prior to use, consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions, take any medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The use of hemp products may appear on certain drug tests. Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Contains less than 0.3% delta-9 THC.
Healthline’s editorial team spends hours researching and testing products so they can recommend products worth your time and attention. They only award Editor’s Pick badges to products that have been:
- vetted by their internal Brand and Content Integrity Team
- personally tested or recommended by one of their editors
Certificates of Analysis (COA)
AG-2311-RCG – Relief Organic Full Spectrum CBD Gummies – Cherry
230410G – Relief Organic Full Spectrum CBD Gummies, 3-Pack – Cherry
221221F – Relief Organic Full Spectrum CBD Gummies – Cherry
Can't find your certificate? Try our COA page.